Friday, August 21, 2009

The 2abpsSlcpoOasSb Report
















Kangaroo Burger Mate
Waterstone Grill. Langley, BC Canada.


I’ve never had kangaroo before. And kangaroo is certainly something you don’t come across often (never before for me) here in Canada. So when the waitress told us it was the special, I was all over it. I have to say the burger tasted great. I give this burger a solid 8.5/10. On the novelty kangarooy side the burger had a gamely taste. I like that. Sort of like a kicked up lamb burger. On the it’s a burger side, very good as well, fresh bun, good sauce, tasty salad. Why did I have salad? I should have had the fries. I must have been feverish. My apologies to those out there that think kangaroo are cute and should not be hambergerized. I’ve had a few occasions since to gage people reactions to the whole kangaroo thing. Apparently kangaroo are too cute to eat. I will endeavour to only eat ugly animals in the future. Although I must say I had negative reactions to eating guinea pig in Peru as well. I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
I haven’t been back to the Waterstone Grill since so I don’t know if it’s still on the menu, but I would definitely order it again if it is.
http://waterstonetaphouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment